CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

It's been too long

Hi there everyone!

I know I posted on here once, and then disappeared. So I figured I would update you all on what's hapened in the last 8 months:

First of all, the BIG NEWS: Ted and I were married on July 5th. Yay!! It was a wonderful wedding, and I was so happy to have Mom and Dad, Angela and Dan, Donny and Liz, Rachel, Uncle Ron and Aunt Kathy, Dallin and Jared there to support me. It was a very small ceremony, but it turned out beautiful. The bishop from my ward married us, and he did a wonderful job.

After the wedding, Ted and I went on a cruise to Mexico. It was a lot of fun, and I didn't get sea sick like I was afraid I might. We snorkeled and went on a cool tour, and basically just relaxed. *wink, wink*

Once we got back from the honeymoon, we had all 4 of our kids for an entire week. Talk about jumping into the deep end of the pool! It was crazy, but we worked it out. I'm so happy that Ted and I are finally together, and we can move foreward together as a family. He is a wonderful man, and I'm very grateful to have him as my partner. Many of you will get to meet him at the reunion next week. Be nice! :)

I still work for Kaiser, but I'm currently looking for a new position. One of those: I've done just about all I can do here, and it's time to move onto bigger and better things. I do want to stay with the same company, so I've started sending out my resume to open positions I'm interested in. It takes forever for this company to do anything, so this might take awhile.

Ted is now living with me in the house in Vacouver, and his work transferred him to Vancouver. It's so great to have him working so close to home now. He is truly a blessing to our family! Kayleen and Jackson love him and are glad to finally have him with us all of the time. The other day, Jackson was upset with me because I was telling him he needed to finish his chores, so he snuck away with the home phone, and called Ted. He just got Ted's voice mail and left a message that said something like: "Mom is being really rude. When are you coming home?". We had a good laugh at that one.

Kayleen is in Young Womens, and is the Beehive President. She was shocked when they called her (I wasn't), and she's doing a wonderful job. I have mothers of the girls in the ward stop me in the halls at church telling me what a wonderful daughter I have. I just smile and say, "Yes, I know. Thank you." She will be going into the 7th grade this year and she's NOT looking forward to going back to school.

Jackson is going to be in 3rd grade this coming school year. He is getting so big and tall, I can hardly remember him as a baby anymore. His favorite thing so far this summer was going to scout camp. He's a cub scout, and loving it! The last day of camp, he was so bummed out, that he said "I wish I could go to scout camp every day of my life.". He is the resident family comedian, and his timing is perfect. We always seem to find something to giggle about when we have Jack around.

Sean is just about to turn 7, and loves his daddy very much. He follows in Ted's shadow, and wants to be just like him. He is going to be in 2nd grade this year, and he's very excited. He has become quite the athlete and plays baseball, soccer, or football at any given time. He loves to ride his bike, and of course: Play video games. We all have such a great time when we get to see him.


Claire is still as adorable as ever. She's using her cuteness, and "the youngest" card for all it's worth. She doesn't let anyone boss her around We hear the phrase, "I can do it by myself!", a lot lately. She loves to sing primary songs, and tell stories in the car. It's always interesting to hear her versions of "classic" fairy tales.

I'll put up more pics of the kids, wedding and honeymoon as soon as I figure out this blogging thing......

Love you all!

Sharon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you update! ;) So glad to hear about your real happiness. It's nice. Even though we all have trials to make it through it's amazing when we come out of it so strong!

Hey yeah I am doing the couch to 5K training thingy!

Don't think we'll make it to the reunion, I was ok with it at first, now I'm kinda sad. Bryan's working anyway or we may come. Oh well. Hope to see you though sometime!