CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Radiohead concert





This past summer was filled with tons of fun! Weddings, cruises, trips to Idaho for the Fail Family reunion (I accidentally deleted the reunion pics!!) But, one of the things we did that we were really looking forward to, is going to the Radiohead concert.

Ted is a HUGE Radiohead fan, and we drove all the way up to the Seattle area (on a weeknight) just to see them! There were tons of people there! We had lawn seats, and of course...it had to rain 3/4 of the way through the concert. By the time it was over, we were soaked to the bone. I was freezing, and exhausted, and slept shivering most of the way home. But...I'm really glad we went. They put on a GREAT show. I have video of some of the concert, for those of you who might be interested, and I'll send you the video link. :)

0 comments: