CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

My wonderful husband

It might not seem fair to make a list of why I love my husband, since we've only been married for 4 months, 8 days, and 19 hours but: I think it's important to make these lists no matter HOW long you've been married. That way (when he's acting like a total DORK) you can refer back to "the list" to remind yourself as to why you're with this guy in the first place.

Reasons why I love Ted:

1) He is patient with me all of the time.
2) He believes in me 100%. Even when I don't believe in myself.
3) He supports everything I do.
4) He never makes me feel dumb.
4) He is freakin' hilarious!!
a. He can do a multitude of voices, impressions, and noises that crack me up almost constantly.
b. He sings songs and changes the words to fit whatever is going on in our moment. Usually it involves him and I being naughty, but not always. Either way, it's hilarious. He's actually a good singer too!!
c. He is not afraid to be silly with me.
5) He is almost always the first person to apologize if we argue.
6) He loves me for the good and the bad things. He never expects me to change, and doesn't criticizes me for who I am.
7) He is very helpful around the house.
8) He is wonderful to our kids.
9) He tells me how beautiful I am, and really means it.
10) He listens to me babble on and on without complaint.
11) He is a great kisser. (He's good at other things too, but we won't get into that.)
12) He holds me at night.
13) He wipes away my tears when I'm sad.
14) He cooks.
15) He very rarely gets angry. About anything.
16) He doesn't stress out over everything, and helps me to calm down too.
17) I trust him with my life.
18) He's a good worker.
19) He can fix anything.
20) He's passionate!
21) He always says "I love you."
22) He goes clothes shopping with me, and actually finds clothes for me that are flattering!
23) He doesn't judge people.
24) He is easy to get along with. I can take him ANYWHERE and he charms the socks off most people.
25) Last, but not least.....He is my best friend.

Wow, what a wonderful man I have. Thanks Jodi and Jana :) for this great idea.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't good guys awesome! So sweet. Funny thing is I kinda did this on my blog the other day!